Sunday, October 12, 2008

DAS HOLOCOST! man i hate germans for it, but it did make my german foriegn exchange student girlfreind that much kinkier HAHA i probly shouldnt have


So the first link i went to was the Holocaust-history.org, and i listened to that vile heinrich himmlers speech. im not sure how hitler compelled a whole nation to kill half of its population and then go on to other countrys but what ever it was it must have been some powerful shit man. like crackaddicts would probly blow up the sun for the stuff. I did find it somewhat noble that Heinrich didnt want to have the soldiers claim the spoils of war, that is until i found out he thought it had cooties, which is probly along the same lines that the logic for the rocket program went along. damn v1 and v2 for blowing up the motherland! (im 1st generation english btw lollerBLOODYhell. my grandfather actually faught in the queens army, so yea i hate germans by hereditary reasons)

The next website i looked at was the pictures one, cuase i have a short attention span and such. Many of the images are still unbelivable the warehouses of hair, the overflowing clothes pile, and the poor lil children behind the gate. made me sad, then angry, then i took out some aggression with video games. gawd i love gears of war

1 comment:

tylerstudent29 said...

where is that halo 3 statuette My 11 yr old brother would kill for that. Go swipe that for me and I'll do your homework rest of semester. jk please don't hold up best buy with an automatic weapon while wearing a ski mask. I never know with you. jk